Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Happy Big Sis!

Blake and I returned early this morning from Tuscany and had a dream vacation. It was more beautiful (even in the rain) than I could have ever imagined and the hype about the wine, olive oil, pizza, and pasta in Tuscany is absolutely true! Unfortunately, I am missing the USB cord for the camera so I need to wait to take you on a journey through Tuscany.

In the meantime, I have some very exciting news to share! My little brother is engaged and he chose very well. In fact, I couldn't have hand picked someone who compliments him better than Whitney. Not only is she brilliant, sweet as can be, and stunningly gorgeous but she makes my brother incredibly happy. I have never seen him so content with life and she willingly participates in his many passions. He is an avid outdoorsman and has been hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and hiking since he could walk and I am so happy that he found a partner who also enjoys these activities.

Frank will graduate in May with a BA in Biology and will join Whitney in Omaha while she finishes up an accelerated nursing program next December. They plan to marry during the Summer of 2012 and are currently discussing where they will put down long-term roots.

I am such a happy big sister! Congratulations Frank and Whitney. I love you both and cannot wait for your gorgeous wedding! Beach Week 2012????

No comments:

Post a Comment